TheArchitectTheArchitect

Main Games Reviews Stats

The Jowsa Assassin The Jowsa Assassin

I think there are better ways to show a guy you like him that don't involve spurting hearts from a giant phallic pump. Especially ones that involve actual game play, scores, controls and a goal that drifts away from landing your love juice on his face. The clouds were my highlight.

All-In-One Tutorial 2 All-In-One Tutorial 2

Welcome Back -Error!!!11

I thought you'd forgotten about us -Error but alas youre back. At least you've changed the style of this tutorial but still it sucks like hell. I thought you'd stopped trying to get turd of the week or whatever and realised that no one likes you. But hey, im willing to let that happen all over again ^^

P.S. Told you i would get you banned ;)

DJRunaway responds:

....? Do I know you?

Buddy Gun Buddy Gun

Cool

That was cool, only problem was it start off at like level 15 difficulty, heh. Perhaps you could make the first levels slow and the latter levels faster. Other than that it was pretty good.

Ultimate Soundboards #1 Ultimate Soundboards #1

What a piece of shit

Jesus christ man are you so desperate that you have to put shit like this up? I wish there was a scoring section for spelling "errors" because for the first time in your miserable existence you might get on the front page of newgrounds.

Error responds:

grow up, get a life, some fresh air, and maybe some friends and stop reviewing my moveis. If you don't like them fine dont watch, but stop being an immature little bitch